Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh | MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022 | Information about Balram Talab Yojana | Balram Talab Yojana Online Registration | Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022 | Balram Talab Yojana Registration | Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022 |
MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022In India, many farmers still do not have proper water system for irrigation. Therefore, most of the farmers depend on rain water for irrigation. But many times these farmers have to face a lot of problem due to lack of rain.
Keeping this in mind, many irrigation schemes are being run at the state level. Similarly by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana Under which water will be made available for irrigation to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh and to take advantage of this scheme, farmers will have to register Balram Talab Yojana online.
What is Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh, how to register online in Balram Talab Yojana and read this article completely to get information about Balram Talab Yojana.
- 1 What is Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- 2 Key Points of Balram Talab Yojna
- 3 Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- 4 Determination of target for Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- 5 Proposed Aadhar and Grant for MP Balram Talab Yojana2022
- 6 Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- 7 Eligibility for Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- 8 Documents required for online registration of Balram Talab Yojana
- 9 Balram Talab Yojana Online Registration
- 10 Balram Talab Yojana FAQ?
What is Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
MP Balram Talab Yojana 2022 has been started by the state government to promote water conservation in Madhya Pradesh and to provide water for irrigation.
This scheme was started in Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was done in 2007. Under this scheme, a grant will be provided to the farmers willing to construct a pond in their farm.
Apart from this, equipment for irrigation will also be made available by the government. The grant amount given by the government under the scheme can be up to a maximum of Rs 1 lakh.
now Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022 Due to this, farmers will be able to construct ponds in their fields. This will not create the problem of water scarcity for irrigation.
However, to take the benefits of this scheme, the farmer has to official websiteYou have to go to apply online.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to only those farmers. In whose fields sprinkler or drip irrigation equipment is installed.
- This scheme is being operated by the Agriculture Department.
MP BalramTalabYojana2022 Highlight Point
|Plan||Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022|
|started by||By Government of Madhya Pradesh (Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan)|
|when did it start||in 2007|
|purpose||arranging water to irrigate the field|
|beneficiary||Farmer Citizen of Madhya Pradesh|
|the gain||To give grant to the farmers for the construction of the pond|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
|Scheme PDF||click here|
Key Points of Balram Talab Yojna
- Balaram Talab Scheme It was launched by Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- Under the scheme, ponds and canals will be constructed for water conservation and irrigation equipment will be given.
- Up to 40 percent subsidy will be provided to the general category farmers for the construction of the pond. Which can be up to a maximum of 80 thousand rupees.
- A subsidy of up to 75 percent will be provided to the economically low class farmers for the construction of a pond in their field. Which can be up to a maximum of Rs 1 lakh.
- If the cost of construction of a pond of a farmer is more than the grant amount, then the remaining cost will have to be borne by the farmer himself.
- This scheme is being operated by the Agriculture Department.
- The targets of the scheme are being set at the district and block level in order to reach more and more farmers under the scheme.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
BalramTalabYojanaTo Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme launched under. Under which a part of the farmers’ field will be converted into a pond to make arrangements for water for irrigation in the fields and to increase the water level.
Since we know that during the summer season, sufficient water is not available for irrigation. Due to which their crops dry up and get ruined. But due to the construction of ponds under this scheme, the rain water will collect in the ponds. Which can be used by the farmer for irrigation in summer.
In this way, the main objective of this scheme is to make a pond for irrigation and to increase the water level. For which subsidy will also be given to the farmers.
Determination of target for Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- by Madhya Pradesh government Balram Talab Scheme 2022 Under this, the targets for the district will be fixed at the state level.
- District level committee will be constituted in a district in the presence of District Collector. In which the targets will be fixed according to the development block.
- Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat, Sub-Division Agriculture and Assistant Land Conservation Officer of the district Balaram Talab Scheme will be members of.
Proposed Aadhar and Grant for MP Balram Talab Yojana2022
Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana The grant given under it will be given separately for different categories of people. The grants given to different categories of farmers are as follows-
|No.||Farmer’s Category||disbursed grant money|
|1||general category farmers||40% i.e. maximum grant amount Rs.80,000|
|2||small and marginal farmers||50% i.e. maximum grant amount Rs.80,000|
|3||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||75% i.e. maximum grant amount Rs.80,000|
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana 2022
- Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2022 The benefit of the scheme will be given to the farmers of all sections of the state.
- All the farmers of the state can apply online for grant by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the farmers for the construction of the pond. So that water can be supplied to the farmers’ fields.
- With this scheme, all the farmers will be allowed to construct ponds, wells and canals.
- Now the farmer can collect the rain water in the pond. Due to which the farmer will be able to water his crops from time to time.
- With enough water to irrigate crops, production will increase. Due to which the income of the farmer will increase.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the farmers on “first come, first served” basis.
- The farmers who have been registered on MP Agriculture DBT portal can apply for the scheme by contacting the Senior Agriculture Development Officer of the Kisan Vikas Block.
Eligibility for Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Some eligibility has been set by the government to take advantage of this scheme. The farmer who fulfills these eligibility, then only he can apply for the scheme.
- Only farmer can apply for the scheme and should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The farmer should have his own cultivable land.
- Farmer’s land should not be encroached land.
- There should not be any dispute related to land.
- All categories of farmers can apply for the scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to those farmers only. Those who have installed drip or sprinkler sets in the fields under the scheme issued by the government in the financial year 2017-18 and after that and it is in the running stage at the present time. This will be confirmed by the Self Conservation Survey Officer.
- Water can be saved by irrigating the fields with sprinkler and adequate amount of water can be given to all the plants. Therefore, the benefit of this scheme is given only to the farmers who use sprinklers.
Documents required for online registration of Balram Talab Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Balram Talab Yojana In order to apply online, you must have the following documents with you.
- farmer’s aadhar card
- farm khatauni
- accountant report
- Mobile Number (Mobile Number should be linked with Aadhar Card)
- voter card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Self color passport size photograph
Balram Talab Yojana Online Registration
if you MP Balram Talab Yojana2022 If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, then you can take advantage of this scheme. However, to take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply.
now we online application in balram talab yojana Knowing the process. To apply under the scheme, you have to follow the following steps-
- Application in Balram Talab Yojana 2022 To do this, first of all go to the official website of Agriculture Department.
- Now go to the home page of the website and go to the section “Apply for Grant” and go to the option of “Through Bio-metric”.
- After this an application form opens on your screen. In which the information asked from you like- district, block, village, gender, farmer, class, holding category, agricultural machinery, scheme, aadhaar number, mobile number etc. by filling and uploading all the necessary documents.
- After doing this, you tick the option of “I Accept Terms and Condition”.
- Now you have to select any one option from the device type and then click on “Capture Figure” and complete some other formalities.
- In this way, farmers can apply online for the citizen scheme.
Balram Talab Yojana FAQ?
Q. What is Balram Talab Yojana?
AnswerBalram Talab Yojna is a scheme launched in Madhya Pradesh to promote water conservation and to arrange water for irrigation. Under which the farmers will be given grant money to build ponds in their fields.
Q. When did Balram Taal Yojana start?
Answer: Balram Tal Yojana was started in 2007 by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Q. What is Khet Talab Yojana?
Answer: Khet Talab Yojana is a scheme of Uttar Pradesh. Under which the farmer can get medium and small size ponds built in his field and the government also gives 50 percent subsidy to them. However, for this, farmers will have to deposit Rs 1000.
Q. How to apply for Balram Talab Yojana?
Answer: Farmers of Madhya Pradesh can apply online for the scheme on the official website.
The main purpose of our article today Balram Talab Scheme 2022 Want to know about it in detail. I hope that in this article you must have got information about what is Balram Talab Yojana Madhya Pradesh, how to register online in Balram Talab Yojana etc.
if still Balram Talab Scheme If you have any question related to this, then you can tell by writing in the comment box.
Note: Our aim is to provide maximum and accurate information to you. But this is a government scheme. It keeps on changing from time to time. Therefore, our team will not be responsible if there is any change in this scheme and before applying, you must get the information related to the scheme from its official website.