PM Kisan 11th Installment Latest Update | PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installation 2022 , Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme , Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna | PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary status , PM Kisan Yojana ekyc 2022
PM Kisan 11th Installment Latest Update : If you are also waiting for the PM Kisan 11th Installment amount to be given under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then in such a situation your wait is going to end very soon, because India’s successful Prime Minister Modi ji will be PM Kisan’s 11th on May 31. The installment amount is going to be released in the account of all the farmers.
So in such a situation, if you have also received the 10th installment of the assistance given under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana, then on May 31, your account will also get the 11th installment of the amount given under this scheme. and you below PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary status You can also check the status of your installment by following the method of checking.
- 1 PM Modi will release PM Kisan 11th Installment on May 31
- 2 What is PM Kisan Yojana?
- 3 Which farmers get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 4 How to apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
- 5 What documents are required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana?
- 6 How to complete PM Kisan Yojana ekyc?
- 7 How to check PM Kisan 11th Installment status?
PM Modi will release PM Kisan 11th Installment on May 31
In fact, on May 31, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to organize an event in Shimla city of Himachal Pradesh and from there he is also going to address the farmers of the country along with the amount of 11th installment given under Kisan Samman Nidhi. Will also issue
And apart from this, he is also going to talk to more than 240 beneficiaries of 773 districts who have been given various schemes of Modi such as “PM Ujjwala Yojana, Nutrition Campaign, PM Svanidhi Yojana, PM Awas Yojana, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, PM Mudra Yojana, Ayushman Bharat, PM Garib KalyanBenefit has been received under
Apart from this, as you would also know that there is an election in Himachal Pradesh next year, so Modi ji is going to address the people of Himachal from Ridge Maidan in Shimla regarding this election.
What is PM Kisan Yojana?
Actually Prime Minister Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) is a scheme run by the Central Government of India, under which all the small and marginal farmers of India are provided assistance of ₹ 6000 every year by the Government of India in three installments at intervals of 4 and 4 months.
And the amount of these installments is sent to the account of those farmers through Direct DBT, that is, they do not need to go to any government office or office to get this support amount.
PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installation (PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installment Update 2022)Some important information related to
|scheme name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|government||by central government|
|beneficiary||farmers of india|
|the main purpose||To provide financial help to all the small and marginal farmers of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana Document||Aadhar card
Land Details (Keepwa, Plot No.)
bank account information
passport size photo
Which farmers get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Actually, the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana are given to those small and marginal farmers of India who have less than 2 hectares of cultivable land and whose annual income does not exceed 50,000. And its benefit can be availed by any small and marginal farmer of any state of India.
How to apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
If you too are not taking advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana yet, then you can easily apply for this scheme both online and offline.
And to know about the application process under this scheme, you should read this article related to this scheme.PM Kisan Yojana Application ProcessYou need to read carefully, in this you have been given detailed information about the application process of this scheme to how to check the beneficiary status.
How to apply offline?
On the other hand, if you do not have internet or smartphone facility, then you can go to any Panchayat office or block near you and apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana (PMKY).PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) can apply.
What documents are required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana?
If you also want to apply for PM Kisan Yojana in the year 2022, then it is very important for you to have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- ration card
- mobile number
- Land Details (Rakhba, Plot No.)
- bank account information
How to complete PM Kisan Yojana ekyc?
If you also used to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana earlier, but due to not doing EKYC, the amount given to you under this scheme has been pending, then in such a situation it is necessary for you to complete the KYC of PM Kisan Yojana. That you can do both online or offline and for this you have to read this article “How to complete PM Kisan e KYC” needs to be read carefully.
How to check PM Kisan 11th Installment status?
If your 11th installment is also coming under PM Kisan Yojana, then in such a situation, by following the procedure given below, you can pay your PM Kisan. PM Kisan 11th Installment beneficiary status can check.
- To check the beneficiary status of PM Kisan sitting at home online, first you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan. “https://pmkisan.gov.in/“Got to go.
- And then in the Farmer’s Corner below you will find “Beneficiary StatusYou will see the option of ” , click on it. As shown in the above screenshot photo.
- After that a new page will open in front of you in which you will be asked to enter one in both the Aadhaar number and the account number.
- For example, if you want to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status from your account number, then first you have to tick the circular box next to the above account number and then enter your account in the box below. Number to be entered.
- and then given next to him Get Data You have to click on the option as shown in the photo of the above screenshot.
- And then as soon as you click on the Get Data option, the status of all the installments of your PM Kisan comes in front of you, and you also get to see the status of the installment that is to come.
In this way, by following some simple procedure given above, you can check the beneficiary status of your PM farmer along with the status of 11th installment (PM Kisan 11th Installment status) can also be checked.