Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022: If you are also taking benefits of the Ujwala scheme run by the Prime Minister, then there is another very good news for you. Subsidy amount has been announced. And under this scheme, a provision has been made to give subsidy amount to each beneficiary only on 12 cylinders every year. That is, now you can save an additional ₹ 2400 on LPG gas cylinder every year.
So in such a situation, if you want more information about this announcement made by the Central Government, then you must read this article carefully at the end because in today’s article we will be talking about the announcement made by the Central Government. Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022 But we are going to talk only on the subsidy amount given. And we are going to tell you which beneficiaries will be given this subsidy amount, and what they need to do for this.
- 1 What is Ujjwala yojana, and when has it been launched?
- 2 How much will you get in Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022?
- 3 Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana benefits 2022
- 4 Documents required to get Ujjwala Yojana subsidy
- 5 How to check Ujjwala scheme beneficiaries list?
- 6 Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration
- 7 Ujjwala yojana 2022 FAQ?
What is Ujjwala yojana, and when has it been launched?
If you also do not have any information about the Ujjwala scheme run by the Indian central government, then for your information, let us tell you that the Ujjwala scheme is such a scheme of the central government, under which all the BPL card holder families of India and the poverty line. Free LPG gas cylinders are given to the families coming under the scheme.
And this scheme was started by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 1st May 2016 and since then more than 9 crore people of India have been given free LPG gas cylinder under this scheme. (free LPG gas cylinder Yojana) have been given.
Some important things related to Ujjwala Yojana.
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana 2022)|
|government||by central government|
|beneficiary person||Indian woman|
|the main purpose||Freeing all Indian poor women from smoke|
|start date||1 May 2016|
|Ujjwala Yojana Documents||Aadhar Card
|subsidy per cylinder||₹200|
|process to apply||offline and online|
How much will you get in Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022?
While making a new announcement under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana by the Indian Central Government, it has been announced to give ₹ 200 subsidy amount per gas cylinder to all the Ujjwala scheme beneficiaries of India, and a beneficiary will have only 12 LPG gas cylinders in a year. But this subsidy amount can be obtained by doing ₹ 200 per cylinder.
That is, subsidy on filling LPG gas under this scheme to every household only once a month. (ujjwala scheme subsidy)) amount will be given by the Government of India. On the other hand, if a family gets LPG gas cylinder filled twice in a month, then it will be given this subsidy amount only once under this scheme.
Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana benefits 2022
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched by the Indian Central Government, the following types of benefits are given to the poor families of India.
- Under the Ujjwala scheme, all BPL card holder families in India are given LPG gas connection / cylinder free of cost by the government.
- And along with this, an additional subsidy amount of ₹ 200 is also given to those beneficiaries every month under this scheme.
- The same when you apply for a free gas cylinder under the Ujwala scheme, you are given a gas connection as well as the gas stove used in it for free.
- And the benefit of this scheme can be availed by the families of any religion caste religion of India, only they must have BPL card.
Pradhan mantri ujjwala scheme Eligibility Criteria
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, no specific eligibility criteria have been set by the government for taking gas cylinders. Is.
Documents required to get Ujjwala Yojana subsidy
If you also want to get the benefit of the subsidy amount given by the central government on the Ujjwala scheme, then for this you must have the following documents given below.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- Applicant’s BPL card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022 New Update
On 21 May 2022, a new announcement under this scheme by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, has been announced by the Government of India to give a subsidy amount of ₹ 200 per gas cylinder to all the more than 9.7 crore Ujwala Yojana beneficiaries. And this information was given by Nirmala Sitharaman, who took over as the Finance Minister, while addressing a media press conference.
How to check Ujjwala scheme beneficiaries list?
Beneficiary list of Ujwala Yojana (Ujjwala scheme beneficiaries listTo view it, you need to follow the procedure given below.
- For this, first of all you have to visit the official website of Ujjwala Yojana.mylpg.in“, and then click on the gas for which you want to check the beneficiary list from ‘Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indian Gas’ available on the home page.
- After that again a new page will open on your screen in which you have to select the option of Ujjwala Beneficiary.
- As soon as you click on the Ujwala Beneficiary option, a new page opens in front of you again in which you will be asked to select your state, district etc.
- And then click on the search button given below, as soon as you click on it, in front of you Ujjwala scheme beneficiaries list Your district will come.
In this way, you can easily sit at home from your mobile online. ujjwala plan list can check.
Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration
If you want to apply online under Ujwala Yojana 2.0, then you can read this article for this. How to apply for new gas connection under Ujjwala YojanaIn this you will get to see all the information about the Ujjwala yojana 2.0 online registration process.
Ujjwala yojana 2022 FAQ?
Question. What is the main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
Answer: The main objective behind starting the Ujjwala scheme is to make all the poor women of India smoke free, because even from today’s 21st century, there are many such poor women of India who use wood, upla etc. on the desi chulha. She cooks food for her family.
Question. How much subsidy amount is given under the Ujjwala scheme?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (Ujjwala scheme subsidy 2022Under ) the subsidy amount is given by the government every month at the rate of ₹ 200 per gas. And this subsidy money is sent to the bank account of the beneficiary of Ujwala scheme.
Question. Where did the Ujjwala 2 scheme start?
AnswerPradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched on 1 May 2016 while Ujjwala Yojana 2.2 has been launched on 10 August 2021.
Question. Who can get Ujjwala gas connection?
AnswerUnder the Jwala scheme, there is a provision to provide gas connection under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana to all those women of India who are more than 18 years of age and who have BPL card or ration card etc.
Hope the entire team of cscsmart will get all the information about the subsidy amount given under the Ujjwala scheme after reading this post which was announced on 21 May 2022 by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. .
Apart from this, to know about similar old and new schemes hindiworld of blog government scheme Do check the section. Thank you